get_blog_option ( $id, $option, $default = false )
- (int) $id A blog ID. Can be null to refer to the current blog.
- (string) $option Name of option to retrieve. Expected to not be SQL-escaped.
- (mixed) $default Optional. Default value to return if the option does not exist.
- (mixed) Value set for the option.
- Introduced in WordPress: MU
- Deprecated in WordPress: -
Retrieve option value for a given blog id based on name of option.
If the option does not exist or does not have a value, then the return value
will be false. This is useful to check whether you need to install an option
and is commonly used during installation of plugin options and to test
whether upgrading is required.
If the option was serialized then it will be unserialized when it is returned.