do_action ( $tag, $arg = '' )
- (string) $tag The name of the action to be executed.
- (mixed) $arg,... Optional additional arguments which are passed on to the functions hooked to the action.
- (null) Will return null if $tag does not exist in $wp_filter array
- Introduced in WordPress: 1.2
- Deprecated in WordPress: -
Execute functions hooked on a specific action hook.
This function invokes all functions attached to action hook $tag. It is
possible to create new action hooks by simply calling this function,
specifying the name of the new hook using the $tag parameter.
You can pass extra arguments to the hooks, much like you can with