add_options_page ( $page_title, $menu_title, $capability, $menu_slug, $function = '' )
- (string) $page_title The text to be displayed in the title tags of the page when the menu is selected
- (string) $menu_title The text to be used for the menu
- (string) $capability The capability required for this menu to be displayed to the user.
- (string) $menu_slug The slug name to refer to this menu by (should be unique for this menu)
- (callback) $function The function to be called to output the content for this page.
- (string|bool) The resulting page's hook_suffix, or false if the user does not have the capability required.
- Introduced in WordPress: -
- Deprecated in WordPress: -
Add sub menu page to the options main menu.
This function takes a capability which will be used to determine whether
or not a page is included in the menu.
The function which is hooked in to handle the output of the page must check
that the user has the required capability as well.